These heavy-duty tilting fixtures are used for building large-stacked core heat exchangers such as locomotive, or gen-set type cores. Serpentine fins or square wave fins can be used with core depths up to 150mm and tube lengths up to 3m long. Featuring hydraulic compression, a tilting table and roller bed, these fixtures are a must have for large core production.
Serpentine Industrial Assembly Fixture (SF-60120)
- Machine Size – 3.35m L x 1.83m W x 2.44m H
- Machine Weight – 925 kg (Based on fixture size)
- Max Fin Length – 60″ (1524mm)
- Max Tube Length – 120″ (3048mm)
- Core Size – 60″ x 120″ (1524mm x 3048mm)
- Max Core Thickness – Tube Number Dependent