These fixtures are used for assembling flat fin cores in a range of sizes for all your assembly needs. The key to building large industrial cores is to have a precision table to hold the fins while pushing the tubes into the fins. These tables are made using a strong steel frame, with adjustable corner posts and precision aluminum plates cut to your desired fin density.
Industrial Single Sided Assembly Fixture (AF-4874)
- Machine Size – 2.13m L x 1.52m W x 1.52m H
- Machine Weight – 1150 kg (Based on fixture size)
- Max Fin Length – 48″ (1219mm)
- Max Tube Length – 74″ (1880mm)
- Core Size – 48″ x 74″ (1219mm x 1880mm)
- Max Core Thickness – 10″ (250mm)