The FM-135 is where it all started for Voss when it got into producing Fin Machines almost 40 years ago and remains the foundation for all our stamping machines today. This is a rock solid Fin Machine that can be tooled up to produce almost any Flat Industrial type fin you can imagine. Our library consists of hundreds of fins we’ve produced over the years.
With its new Electronic Feeder it’s even more flexible than ever allowing one machine to run multiple sets of tooling keeping the investment down and flexibility up.
Voss continues to develop the tooling and machinery to keep up with today’s market place, such as running thinner and thinner materials, more precision tube slots, more efficient fins, making your cores the best they can be.
Industrial Flat Fin Machine (FM-135-C)
- Machine Size – 3.65m L x 1.22m W x 1.52m H
- Machine Weight – 550 kg
- Machine Speed – 300 strokes per minute
- Machine Power – 400/460 VAC, 3 PH, 50/60 HZ, 20 AMP
- Air Supply – 100 psi Moisture Free Air
- Operator Interface – Allen Bradley Panelview Plus 400
- Cutoff Type – Pneumatic Cutoff
- Feeder Type – Mechanical Roll Feeder
- Machine Color – Voss Blue
- Warranty – 1 year
- Fin Tolerance – Per Approved Fin Print
- Max Fin Width – 150mm
- Max Fin Length – 1600mm
- Max Fin Thickness – 0.2540mm, Tooling Related
- Lube System
- Rotary Hemming Unit
- Fin Catcher
- Slitting Machine
- Paint Color