The FM-335-SW Square Wave Machine is used for making Square Wave type Fins. With different tooling this machine can also be used to produce Lance-Offset type Fins.
The Machine is the most robust machine that Voss produces and ensures the fin height accuracy needed for these types of fins.
With punching speeds up to 300 spm, and quick change tooling, it will out produce all the competition by as much as 4 x and have a tooling changeover in just 20 minutes.
Industrial Square Wave Fin Machine (FM-335-SW)
- Machine Size – 1.70m L x 1.81m W x 1.92m H
- Machine Weight – 2150 kg
- Machine Speed – 250 strokes per minute
- Machine Power – 400/460 VAC, 3 PH, 50/60 HZ, 50 AMP
- Air Supply – 100 psi Moisture Free Air
- Operator Interface – Allen Bradley Panelview Plus 600
- Cutoff Type – Pneumatic Cutoff
- Feeder Type – Electronic Servo Feed
- Machine Color – Voss Blue
- Warranty – 1 year
- Fin Tolerance – Per Approved Fin Print
- Max Fin Width – 450mm
- Max Fin Length – 200mm
- Max Fin Thickness – 0.38mm
- Lube System
- Slitting Machine
- Paint Color