Square Wave Fins are becoming more and more popular for off-highway applications where the need for non-clogging Heat Exchangers are required.
Stamping this type of fins is important in order to maintain the fin height accuracy needed for the typical Bar-Plate construction used on these cores.
Dedicated tooling is used on these fins, whereas fin height and density are maintained within the tooling.
Tooling can be made for Aluminum, Steel or Copper Square Wave Type Fins for all your cooling needs.
Industrial Square Wave Fin Machine (FM-235-SW)
- Machine Size – 3.65m L x 1.23m W x 1.52m H
- Machine Weight – 675 kg
- Machine Speed – 300 strokes per minute
- Machine Power – 400/460 VAC, 3 PH, 50/60 HZ, 20 AMP
- Air Supply – 100 psi Moisture Free Air
- Operator Interface – Parker(CTC) 6″ Touchscreen
- Cutoff Type – Pneumatic Cutoff
- Feeder Type – Electronic Servo Feed
- Machine Color – Voss Blue
- Warranty – 1 year
- Fin Tolerance – Per Approved Fin Print
- Max Fin Width – 250mm
- Max Fin Length – 1500mm
- Max Fin Thickness – 0.2540mm, Tooling Related
- Lube System
- Slitting Machine
- Paint Color