This Semi-Auto Tube Pusher is used for assisting the operator pushing tubes on long cores up to 3m. It’s hard to handle tubes this long manually, so having a machine guide and push them is beneficial not only to the operator but able to produce a tighter fitting tube for better performing cores.
Connected to an Assembly Fixture it’s a perfect match for building these large cores that are used in the Locomotive Industry and Large Gen-Set type Radiators.
Programming is easy and can be adapted to your fin pattern. Different tube guides are available for using with your tube sizes.
Semi-Automatic Tube Pushing Machine (TP-63120)
- Machine Size – 4.25m L x 2.23m W x 1.50m H
- Machine Weight – 1500 kg
- Machine Power – 230 VAC, 3 PH, 50/60 HZ, 30 AMP
- Air Supply – 100 psi Moisture Free Air
- Operator Interface – Allen Bradley Panelview Plus 600
- Machine Color – Voss Blue
- Warranty – 1 year
- Max Fin Length – 63″ (1600mm)
- Max Tube Length – 120″ (3050mm)
- Core Size – 63″ x 120″ (1600mm x 3050mm)
- Contact Voss Mfg for custom size
- Paint Color