Voss produces Fin Machinery for Round Tube Fins such as this FM-235-RT Machine. This process of making round tube fins uses just a pierce and flange method to form the tube slot.
It keeps the cost down on the initial tooling and allows manufacturers to get into this market place with less investment or prototype new fins with lower tooling costs.
It’s a modified Fin Machine base to accommodate the extra die stations needed to produce this type of fin.
Industrial Round Tube Fin Machine (FM-235-RT-MP)
- Machine Size – 3.65m L x 1.23m W x 1.52m H
- Machine Weight – 675 kg
- Machine Speed – 300 strokes per minute
- Machine Power – 400/460 VAC, 3 PH, 50/60 HZ, 20 AMP
- Air Supply – 100 psi Moisture Free Air
- Operator Interface – Allen Bradley Panelview Plus 400
- Cutoff Type – Pneumatic Cutoff
- Feeder Type – Electronic Servo Feed
- Machine Color – Voss Blue
- Warranty – 1 year
- Fin Tolerance – Per Approved Fin Print
- Max Fin Width – 250mm
- Max Fin Length – 1500mm
- Max Fin Thickness – 0.2540mm, Tooling Related
- Lube System
- Rotary Hemming Unit
- Fin Catcher
- Slitting Machine
- Paint Color