This machine is similar in design to the FM-135 with the exception it’s a little larger to handle wider fins or special tooling. it adds additional flexibility by having room for 4 die stations instead of 3, it’s able to handle fins up to 250mm wide, and has a larger drive motor to allow for heavier loads.
The FM-235 is most noted for its use in the Locomotive or the Heavy Duty Mechanical Bonded Radiator Market, where cores can be 200mm x 1500mm and up to 3m long. It’s important to have a high quality fin for this type of radiator to ensure they assemble and perform correctly.
Although wider, this machine is capable of running the smaller tooling that is used in the FM-135 machine.
Industrial Flat Fin Machine (FM-235-MP)
- Machine Size – 3.65m L x 1.23m W x 1.52m H
- Machine Weight – 675 kg
- Machine Speed – 300 strokes per minute
- Machine Power – 400/460 VAC, 3 PH, 50/60 HZ, 20 AMP
- Air Supply – 100 psi Moisture Free Air
- Operator Interface – Allen Bradley Panelview Plus 400
- Cutoff Type – Pneumatic Cutoff
- Feeder Type – Electronic Servo Feed
- Machine Color – Voss Blue
- Warranty – 1 year
- Fin Tolerance – Per Approved Fin Print
- Max Fin Width – 250mm
- Max Fin Length – 1500mm
- Max Fin Thickness – 0.2540mm, Tooling Related
- Lube System
- Rotary Hemming Unit
- Fin Catcher
- Slitting Machine
- Paint Color